When traveling I definitely have to think about the amount of makeup I pack and how to keep it at a bare minimum. It’s easy for me to get carried away and think I need ALL THE MAKEUP. I like to have choices and options, and I always am trying something new on a day to day basis.
Here's my travel bag essentials!
1. Milani 2 in 1 foundation + Concealor
2. Bovanti wet/dry pressed powder: Pecan
3. Urban Decay oil control Setting spray
4. Mac powder blush: Melba
5. Nyx Born To Glow Liquid Illuminator
6. Mac studio sculpt defining powder: Deep Dark
7.LA pro concealer: Cool Tan
8. Elf eyebrow kit: Medium
9.Maybelline Colossal Volum' Mascara
For the most part, I pack a majority of drugstore items, travel sized items, items with really slim or durable packaging. I know, for some of you, this is a lot, but for me it was just enough.