What's In My Summer Travel M.U.B
My favorite season is finally approaching and that means a TON of traveling and adventures. Whether it be to tropical beaches, parks, or even the pool side, your makeup has to be on point and most importantly sweat proof.
I've I listed some of my go-to makeup products for the summer time. These products have become key factors in my makeup routines lately.
Mac Fix Plus Spray
- This is my favorite skincare product hands down! When I went to Las Vegas last week, the heat burned my skin making it super dry. However, the fix plus spray gave me the perfect amount of hydration and life back to my skin. I also use this spray to finish my makeup which infuses all the products together for a flawless look.
Colourpop Precision Brow Pencil
- Don't get me wrong I love my ABH Dip Brow Pomade but it can be time consuming when you're in a rush. Currently, I've been using my brow pencil from Colourpop and I can't get enough of it. When I'm going for natural yet defined brows I always reach for this.
Sephora Blush: 23 Passionate & 13 Hot Flush - copper
- Don't sleep on Sephora blushes! The ultra-sheer texture blends perfectly into my skin without caking, allowing for buildable color intensity. This is my favorite blush product of ALL time, hands down.
Mac Huggable Lip Glass
- This is a perfect warm orange lip gloss with a cream finish. Although, it's a limited edition, the perfect dupe would be Fenty Beauty's Bomb Gloss. You can't go wrong with a peachy pink gloss!
Mac HAUTE & NAUGHTY LASH MASCARA Mascara
When I don't feel like throwing on a pair of lashes, this mascara get's the job done. This is a two-in-one mascara with a creamy, velvety, flexible, lightweight formula that sweeps up lashes and coats from root to tip. This is my favorite mascara to use when I want defined or voluminous lashes.
Sephora Micro Smooth Powder
I've tested different setting powders before but this one is a game changer. I first came across this powder from YouTuber "Alissa Ashley". She highly recommended this product to set her face and after testing it out for myself, it's definitely a must have for the summer time.
Mac Strobe Cream
- This is a ultimate quick fix for my skin. This luminous moisturizer gives my skin a boost when t's loooking dull, flat or tired-looking skin. I apply this cream before every makeup application and my skin feels and looks radiant every time.
Wet n Wild Megeglo Highlighting Powder: Crown Of My Canopy
- If you are a true drugstore makeup fanatic then you already know that the Wet n Wild Megaglo Highlighters are one of the best out there. This particular highlighter has a rose gold shimmer with peachy tones that can be worn as a blush too!
Milani Prime Product Primer
- It wouldn't feel right if I didn't include the Milani Prime Protect Primer. This is one of my favorite drugstore primers right now. It's smooth, creamy and leaves my skin feeling great. Plus the SPF protects your face from the sun leaving a good canvas to put your makeup on.
Which product will you try out this summer?