10 Self-Empowering Affirmations For Fall
I know it's been months since I blogged, I've had allot of changes in my life that have affected me physically, mentally, and spiritually. I turned my negative situations and thoughts into positive lessons. Over the past several months, I've been doing a lot of self discovering and self care/love. Most importantly, I've learned to have a positive outlook on all my failures and to always have gratitude.
Affirmations are positive statements that can help you to challenge and overcome self-sabotaging and negative thoughts, which I do allot BUT the simplest affirmation can change your outlook on life and of your future self. Most importantly you have to truly believe in them, affirmations don't work unless you spiritually, emotionally connect with them and it's endless possibilities.
Let's get into these inspiring self- loving affirmations shall we?
1. My heart is full of love for myself
2. I work hard and I know my worth
3. My strength is greater than any struggle
4. I have the power to create change
5. I am worthy of all things good
6. I forgive myself for my mistakes
7. I am thankful for every moment
8. I celebrate where I am now and thankful for where I'm going
9. I'm always improving
10. I have the ability to overcome any challenge life give me
You can use these or create your own. I hope you manifest all your affirmations and empower yourself along the way.